Pro’s Choice X-cide Odor Killer
Pro’s Choice X-cide Odor Killer the newest technology in odor removal, integrates the processes of absorption, pairing, modification, and encapsulation to safely and permanently eliminate odors without leaving objectionable fragrances or sticky residues behind.
Use X-cide for:
- Urine, feces, vomit, skunk, etc.
- Pet beds, upholstery, and mattress odors
- Deodorizing shampoo for animal care.
- General mal-odor of carpet, pet runs, etc.
- Freshen up while cleaning
- Putrefaction (decomposing flesh and organic matter)Important Note:
If cleaning must be performed at the time of treatment, apply the X-cide to the dry carpet prior to any cleaning and remoisten surface fibers with X-cide after the cleaning.For strong embed odors (urine, vomit, feces):
Prepare a dilute solution of 1 part X-cide concentrate to 8-16 parts water. Flood the contaminated area sufficiently to soak the surface and liberally penetrate into all sub surfaces where the odor may have migrated. Allow a 10-minute dwell time then vacuum away excess solution from the area. If possible, allow area to dry before cleaning. Odors should be gone within minutes. If odor remains, it is because X-cide has not been in contact with all the contamination.For surface odors:
Prepare a dilute solution of 1 part X-cide concentrate to 16 parts water. Spray apply this solution to wet out the contaminated area and allow the area to dry.
A ULV fogger may be used for this application. When using this method of application, wear an NIOSH-approved organic vapor respirator during the process.Pet bed, upholstery, and mattress odors:
X-cide is an excellent treatment to eliminate odors from pet beds, upholstery, or mattress odors. Prepare a solution of 1 part X-cide to 16 parts water. Using a trigger sprayer, mist the surface of the fabric and brush gently to improve penetration. Allow to dry before using.General malodor of carpet, pet runs, etc.:
To eliminate pet body odors from carpets, automobiles, and pet runs, etc., prepare a solution of 4 oz of X-cide concentrate per 1 gallon of water. Use a pump-type sprayer to evenly apply the solution. Allow the area to dry before using.For cleaning solutions:
X-cide can take your efforts to the next level by not only cleaning, but also giving you a fresh, crisp surface that resists odors. Mix X-cide directly into your cleaning solution at a ratio of 1 to 2 oz of X-cide concentrate per gallon of cleaning solution. Proceed to clean using your normal cleaning process.Treatment of skunk odor transfered from a pet onto upholstery, carpet, or other surface:
Prepare an 8-to-1 solution of X-cide. Using a trigger sprayer, wet the contaminated surface. Gently but thoroughly brush the area to assure contact between all contamination then blot or vacuum away the solution. Re-wet the area with the X-cide solution. Do not rinse. Allow surface to dry completely.
Putrefaction is the decomposition of animal proteins, and results in the formation of amines which have a putrid odor. Noxious sulfide/mercaptain odors are also produced in this environment.
- Remove the visible contamination and prepare an X-cide solution of 8 parts water to 1 part X-cide concentrate.
- Flood the area with the X-cide solution.
- Agitate with a brush and allow a 10-minute dwell time during which the X-cide will be absorbing odorous material and separating contamination from the substrate.
- Vacuum away the X-cide solution and liquified contamination.
- Prepare your detergent cleaning solution and add 8 oz of X-cide concentrate to each gallon of cleaning solution. Use this solution in your extraction cleaning procedure.
- Allow area to dry completely.